Position: Java Developer (Mandarin Speaker)
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Normal Working Hours
- Delivering high availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Managing Java application development
- Ensuring designs comply with specifications
- Preparing and producing releases of software components
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
- Support continuous improvement
- Investigating alternatives and technologies
- Experienced with Maven project configuration management tools, familiar with the usage and optimizing Tomcat or related servers.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL.
- Experience with AWS, Containerization, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD will be an advantage.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma/ Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin (as the role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking clients.)
- 2- 3 years of working experience in software development.