Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
• Greet and welcome walk-in customers with a pleasant smile.
• Assist customers in locating merchandise around the store.
• Gives advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
• Ensures clear and valid communication of ongoing promotions.
• Stocks shelves and furniture with merchandising as per merchandising rules.
• Ensures complete and infallible follow through of all customer’s requests.
• Attend to customer’s queries.
• Fully participate in all sales activities including promotions, sales events etc.
• Executes tasks as assigned during stock control activities as per company’s rules.
• Immediately reports discrepancies and problems to store manager.
• Participates in the ongoing daily operational activities of the store as requested by the
• Candidate must possess at least a Secondary School / “O” Level, Higher Secondary / “A” Level /
Pre-U, Diploma, Degree in any field.
• At least 1- 2 years working experience in retail industry.
· Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
• Good communication skills in English, capable of building trusting relationships with
customers and fellow colleagues.
• Excellent customer service to be portrayed.
• Good enthusiasm and hungry towards sales.
• Must have a good disciplinary track record, upmost honesty and trusted character.
• Available to commit to the days and on public holidays.
• Part timers will be paid on hourly basis.
• Commitment from November’23 till January’24.
Location: Klang Valley, IOI Putrajaya, Mitsui, Johor, Penang [Mainland & Island] & Genting.
Please send in resume to [email protected]
Gama Retail International Brand is an international lifestyle brand offering man, woman and kids collections with new and different styles for day to day. With over 70 stores in 9 countries, Gama Retail International Brand specializes in collections with superior quality and a world class service to customers. With more than 25 years of experience in the fashion market, Gama Retail International Brand has achieved strong recognition in the markets and segments where it is positioned, by setting new trends, presenting new products and services and creating unique shopping experience.
After the nomination of the Prestigious Ernst & Young Entrepreneurship of the Year Award in Portugal (2009), Gama Retail International Brand has received the award for the Best 100 Companies to Work in Portugal (2012). This award, established by the renowned business magazine Exam with the collaboration of Accenture, is the most prestigious award in Portugal in the Human Resources Area. Gama Retail International Brand is proud on having such talented and hardworking people and will continue to do its best to enhance the motivation and professionalism of the group.