• Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
• Executing tests on software usability.
• Analysing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
• Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and
reporting to the design team.
• Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
• Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design,
and potential problems.
• Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software
• Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
• Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
• Min 4 Yrs as a Test Engineer and must have Insurance Domain (1 year min).
• Hands on experience in Test Designing, Test Execution and Defect Raising.
• Familiar with various testing techniques
• Hands-on experience with JIRA(Mandatory) & X-Ray (non-mandatory)
• Hands experience in Database Testing with commendable SQL knowledge.
• Life Asia Claims knowledge addon (Added Advantage)
• Familiarity with STLC process