is licensed by the Malaysian Board of Valuers and Real Estate Agents and was set up in 2007. We are located at Plaza Arkadia@Desa ParkCity, Kuala Kumpur
. Our Founder & Principal, Ms. Billie Lim
, has 13 years experience in real estate agency and project marketing work.
Sherwood Realtors provides professional services by:
- analysing and understanding each of our Client’s needs
- providing accurate information for our Clients to make the right decision sell/buy/rent
- being responsible in delivering a reliable service
EXPATRIATE HOME SEARCH AND RELOCATION
Sherwood Realtors works with many multi-national companies, embassies and relocation companies on EXCLUSIVE BASIS to find suitable accomodations for their staff/clients, both for long and short term tenure.
To ensure that our clients have a pleasant stay in Malaysia during their entire tenancy period, Sherwood Realtors designed a process called REAP (Relocation and Expatriate Accommodation Placement) Services to maximise customer satisfaction. Our REAP Services include:
OUR REAP SERVICES
Determine the Client’s accommodation requirements prior to their arrival.
- Source for appropriate properties that satisfy our Client\’\’s accommodation needs and arrange for property viewings.
- Brief and explain the relative distance of the properties to office/international schools/train stations/shopping centers/restaurants and food outlets etc., after each viewing.
- Negotiate rental and inventory items requested by the Client from the Landlord.
- Prepare and coordinate signing and stamping of Tenancy Agreement.
- Assist in connecting fixed phone lines, Internet line, Astro Cable TV.
- Assist in finding service providers for gardening, pool maintenance, gas connection, and cleaning.
- Assist during moving-in (audit conditions of the house, prepare list of inventories, record utility meter readings, prepare operation manuals, etc)
- Follow-up service throughout the duration of the Tenancy and act as an intermediary between the Tenant and Landlord.
- Assist in checking-out upon expiry of the Tenancy (audit physical conditions of house/apartment, list of inventories, utility meter readings, bills invoiced and payments in arrears, arrange for repairs, refund of deposits).