• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to organize and express ideas clearly and appropriately
• Plan and work both as part of a team and independently, meeting deadlines, striving for accuracy, being accountable, and making decisions
• Ability to take in, analyze, assimilate, and interpret information and data
• Ability to understand diverse cultural, social, legal, and ethical considerations in mass communication processes
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Mass Communication, Multimedia, Broadcasting, and related fields.
• Proficiency in Mass Communication & Media Literacy, Journalism & Media, Advertising & Marketing or Electronic & Digital Media.