· Do alterations on all registered garments;
· Assist on the sales at the store by advising the customers on what to alter and how to get the items fit
· Ensuring quality and service levels are equal at the stores.
· Manage all the alteration and delivery dates on our system and make sure that the delivery days are met
· Make sure that all the materials needed are available to do the alterations, if not source for suppliers
· Train all the team members (sales assistant ) on how to take measurements and how to put the pin in
all the different garments so that all the sales are able to do so by their own.
· Proven work experience in Alteration / Tailoring
· To fulfill the minimum productivity points (90 points) on daily basis
· Able to work in fast-paced working environment
· Candidate must possess at least O-Level/ A-Level/Professional Certificate/Diploma/Degree education
· At least 1-2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Required Skill(s): Confidentiality, Attention to details, Oral & Written Communication; Analytical;
Alteration and Tailoring.
Job Type: Full-time
Basic test (within 1 hour) during interview:
1) Put dat
2) Cut pants
3) Move cuff (long sleeve shirt)