· Degree or Diploma in Electronic/ Mechatronic/ Mechanical Engineering
· Willing to travel to any location within Malaysia or overseas at short notice
· Fast learner and customer-oriented
· Working experience preferably in electronic controls for engines & turbines, however, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
· To provide technical support to workshop and customer in relation to power management controls, electronic governor system, control panel etc.
· To undertake field service jobs which involve troubleshooting or installing customer equipment when required.
· Involve in preparation of quotation for hardware sales, field service and tender proposal
· Consultation service to customers on product configuration and application
· To take charge of technical proposal/involvement in projects.
Benefits & Remunerations
· Basic Salary: RM3000-RM3500
· EPF, SOCSO & EIS
· Medical & Annual Leave
· Attractive & Competitive Salary
· Travel Allowance / Overtime
· Incentive (Based on Performance)
· Group Personal Accident Insurance & Hospitalization Benefit
· Friendly working environment
Working Days & Hours
· Working Hours: From 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
· Work Days: Monday to Friday only
· Willing to work overtime during Weekend/Public Holiday when needed