• To assist in the formulation, development and preparation of designs for marketing materials and collaterals (e.g. ads flyers, display buntings, banners, catalogue, menu, company websites & etc.)
• To create presentations, mock-ups and various prototypes in required timeframe
• Learn new graphic design software’s to enhance work quality and style.
• To perform other graphic design related tasks and projects as and when assigned.
• Work creatively according to the timeline and budget.
• Possess at least Diploma or higher in Art, Design, Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
• Required skill(s): Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop & Indesign.
• Additional skills in web designing will be added advantage.
• Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
• Able to interact, communicate and present ideas.
• Optimistic about new challenges and willing to learn new things.
• Be able to work independently, responsible, motivated, working with minimum supervision and a good team player.