The role of the Inside Sales Representative (ISR) will be to perform outbound calls to identify opportunities. The ISR will utilize some Solution Selling methodology during the process.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
· Identify opportunities for sales growth through effective lead generation activities such as cold calling and e-mailing
· Qualify leads using appropriate questioning techniques
· Understand and be knowledgeable in the solution in order to effectively communicate these to prospective clients.
· Update all lead records on the database
· Provide feedback and information on market and creative trends through research
· Meeting key performance metrics i.e. prospects touched, opportunities identified, leads accepted by sales and data quality.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Highly motivated, focused and target driven individual.
· Previous experience in a similar lead generation/telemarketing role would be preferred. Excellent communication skills in English across multiple channels with the ability to tailor communication styles to the audience.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly, persevere and ask the right questions to get past the gatekeeper.
· Good fact-finding experience.
· Good organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and priorities.
· Maintain a high level of knowledge about various solutions
Training will be provided to the incumbent. This is a great opportunity to be exposed to MNCs and contribute to their activities.