This page states the terms and conditions under which you may use www.PartTimePost.com (the ” Site “) including but not limited to the information, text, images links, sound, graphics and video sequences displayed herein (the “Materials”). Please read it carefully. By accessing this website and any pages thereof, you agree to be bound by this agreement.
PartTimePost.com does not encourage job advertisements that request applicants to pay deposits, placement fees, processing fees or any other fees similar in nature, directly or indirectly, and/or require jobseekers to make purchases from the advertisers. Any advertiser who posts such job advertisement is required to indicate the deposits, fees or payment requirement clearly in the advertisement.
As it is impossible for PartTimePost.com to review all advertisements, you are strongly advised to verify such advertisement with an accredited government agency. PartTimePost.com is not responsible or liable for any damages, loss or expense arising from or in connection with the above or any other job advertisements.
All employers are responsible for compliance with applicable employment law. PartTimePost.com will remove any job posting which is against the laws without prior notification. PartTimePost.com will not accept job postings relate to:
The contents of this Site, such as text, graphics, images and other material, are protected by copyright. No part or parts of the website may be reproduced, distributed adapted, modified, republished, displayed, broadcast, hyperlinked, framed or transmitted in any manner or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system without the prior written permission of PartTimePost.com.
You may however download and print the Materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use provided you do not modify the Materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials.
You may not, without the prior written permission of PartTimePost.com, insert a hyperlink to this website on any other website or “mirror” any Material contained on this website or any other server.
The trademarks, service marks and logo (the “Trade Marks”) used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered Trade Marks of PartTimePost.com or its licensors. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any of the Trade Marks displayed on this Site, without the written permission of PartTimePost.com. PartTimePost.com prohibits the use of the Trade Marks as a HTML link to any of our websites without the prior approval of PartTimePost.com.
3.1) By using the Site and/or the Services, the User is deemed to have agreed to be bound by the Agreement.
3.2 )The Site may amend the Agreement from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons, or to ensure the proper and smooth operation of the Site. The amendments shall become effective and binding between parties, where upon notification of any such amendments via e-mail sent to the e-mail address provided by the User, or via announcement on the Site, the User continues to access, browse or use the Site and/or the Services. In the event that the User does not agree to the amendments, the User shall not continue to access, browse, and view or use the Site and/or the Services.
3.3 )The User shall be personally responsible for the User Content and for the use of the Site and/or the Services, including without limitation, the User shall use the Site and/or the Services—
3.4) The User shall not use the Site—
3.5) The User shall not provide and/or cause to be provided any information which—
3.6) The User shall not—
3.7) The Site reserves the right to:
3.8) The Site reserves the right to offer third party services and products to the User based on the preferences identified in its registration and at any time thereafter such offers may be made by the Site or by third parties.
3.9) The User hereby acknowledges that the information available on the Site does not represent professional advice and hence the Site shall not be liable for any decision made based on such information.
3.10) Credits purchased are non-refundable.
PartTimePost.com shall in no event be liable for any damages, loss or expense including without limitation, direct, special or consequential damage or economic loss arising from or in connection with:
4.1) Any access, use or the inability to access or use this Site, or reliance on the materials and/or any information on the website.
4.2) Any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, or computer virus
4.3) Any use of or access to any other website linked to this Site.
PartTimePost.com, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. Any hyperlinks to any other websites are provided as a convenience to you and not an endorsement or verification of such websites and such websites should be accessed at the user’s own risk.
By accessing this Site, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless PartTimePost.com from and against any claims, actions or demands, alleging or resulting from your use of the Material or your breach of the terms of this agreement.
7.1) This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia, and parties shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.
7.2) You are responsible to ensure that you comply to your country’s law, regulation and legislation on employment. This includes your responsibility to ensure that you are of legal employment age in your respective country to apply for a job.
Knowledge or acquiescence by either party of or in any breach of the terms or conditions herein contained shall not operate as or be deemed to be waiver of such terms or conditions or any of them and, notwithstanding such knowledge or acquiescence, such party shall be entitled to exercise its rights under this Agreement and to require strict performance by the other party of the terms and conditions herein.
1. The Site is committed to respecting the privacy of the User. The Site strives to provide a safe and secure user experience. The Site ‘s Privacy Statement sets forth the online data collection, usage policies and practices that apply to the Site.
2. The Site may contain links to other websites over which the Company has no control. The Site is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other websites to which the User choose to link from the Site. The Site encourages the User to review the privacy policies of those other websites so that the User can understand how they collect, use and share the User’s information.
3. User’s Personal Information encompasses any information that may be used to identify an individual, including but not limited to the User’s name, home or other physical address, email address, telephone number, identity card number, date of birth, gender, citizenship, marital status, work experience, employment details, academic qualifications, job preference and other such data associated with a resume. In providing the User’s Personal Information, the User also agrees to share it with all potential employers.
4. The Site uses the collected information, including but not limited, for the following general purposes: customizing the advertisement and content of the Site, fulfilling the User’s requests for products and services, verification and also for matching services with any job opportunities that become available, improving the Site ‘s services, contacting the User, conducting research and providing reports for the Site ‘s internal and external clients.
5. Please be aware that the User’s Personal Information will be available to all employers and recruiters using the Site. If the company you currently work for happens to be one of the employers that are using the Site, they may see your User’s Personal Information in the database. Note that the employers and recruiters using the Site may retain a copy of your User’s Personal Information for their records. In this instance, the Site cannot be held responsible for the retention, use or privacy of the User’s Personal Information in connection with these employers and recruiters.
6. The Site may gather certain information about the User’s use of the Site, such as what areas the User visits and what services the User access. This information is used to help the Site to improve the content of the Site and to continuously create a better overall experience for the User. Moreover, there is information about the User’s computer hardware and software that is or may be collected by the Site. This information includes the User’s IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses.
7. The Site may provide the User the opportunity to provide descriptive, cultural, behavioral, preferential and/or lifestyle information about the User. If the User provides such information, the User is thereby consenting to the use of that information in accordance with the policies and practices of the Site. For example, such information may be used for the purpose of determining the User’s potential interest in receiving e-mail or other communications about particular products or services.
8. The Site is the sole owner of the User’s Personal Information collected from the Site.
9. The Site may from time to time collaborate with business affiliates and partners to extend exclusive offers to the User. The Site may utilize the User’s Personal Information for the purpose of communicating exclusive offers to the User.
10. The Site may use the User’s Personal Information in order to send the User e-mail or other communications regarding updates at the Site, to contact the User about the User’s opinion of current products and services or potential new products and services that may be offered. The Site may also provide additional communications, promotions and information on the Site ‘s new opportunities and additional job postings which may be of interest to the User. The Site may keep a record of all communications with the User.
11. The Site may share aggregated anonymous information about visitors to the Site (for example, the number of visitors to the Site) with its clients, partners and other third parties so that they can understand the kinds of visitors to the Site and how those visitors use the Site. The Site may also aggregate data regarding job qualifications, schooling, age, experience level or other information relevant to the job search or competition among jobseekers for any such job. Such data may be made available to employers or fellow jobseekers.
12. The User is responsible for the confidentiality of the User’s password and use of his account, whether or not such use was authorized by the User. The User will immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use or breach in security of the User’s account.
13. The User may request for edit, update or change of the User’s Personal Information at anytime subject to the verification of the User’s identity.
14. The Site retains indefinitely all Users’ Personal Information collected via the Site.
15. The Site may disclose User’s Personal Information to third parties such as employers, recruiters, data aggregators, marketers or others for the purpose of sending the User e-mail, short message service (sms) messages or otherwise communicating with the User. The Site uses data it has about the User to determine whether the User might be interested in the opportunities, products or services of a particular third-party. The Site has no control over these third parties’ use of the User’s Personal Information, and that use is not necessarily subject to the Site ‘s Privacy Statement.
16. The Site may disclose User’s Personal Information to companies and individuals the Site employs to perform functions on its behalf. Examples include hosting the Site ‘s web servers, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These companies and individuals will have access to the User’s Personal Information as necessary to perform their functions. The Site has no control over these third parties’ use of the User’s Personal Information, and that use is not necessarily subject to the Site ‘s Privacy Statement.
17. The Site may disclose User’s Personal Information (a) if it is legally required to do so; (b) to protect the Company’s rights or property; (c) to prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of other users or the public.
18. The Site may disclose and transfer information to a third party who acquires all or a substantial portion of the Site ‘s business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of the Site ‘s assets. In addition, in the event the Site becomes the subject of a winding-up proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, the Company or its trustee in winding-up may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the Court. The User will be notified of sale of all or a substantial portion of the Company’s business to a third party via email or through a prominent notice posted on the Site.
19. If the User does not wish to disclose his User’s Personal Information to certain or any third parties, the User shall not access, browse, view or use the Site and/or the Services. Any User’s Personal Information collected by the Site will be the property of the Site indefinitely.
20. If the User posts any of the User’s Personal Information in Public Area of the Site, such User’s Personal Information may be collected and used by others over whom the Site has no control. The Site is not responsible for the use made by third parties of information the User posts or otherwise make available in Public Area of the Site. However, the Site retains its rights to take action against the said third parties.
22. The Site may amend the Site ‘s Privacy Statement from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons, or to ensure the proper and smooth operation of the Site. The amendments shall become effective and binding between parties, where upon notification of any such amendments via e-mail sent to the e-mail address provided by the User, or via announcement on the Site, the User continues to access, browse or use the Site and/or the Services. In the event that the User does not agree to the amendments, the User shall not continue to access, browse, and view or use the Site and/or the Services.
25. The Site welcomes the User’s comments regarding the Site’s Privacy Statement. If the User has any questions about the Site ‘s Privacy Statement, the practices of the Site, or the User’s dealings with the Site, please email the Site at email@example.com.