|Company||Imec Network Sdn Bhd|
|Job State||Kuala Lumpur|
|Working Location||No Specific Location|
|Job Function||IT / Computer - Web Programmer|
|Job Industry||Advertising / Public Relation|
|This company is willing to hire||Person with Disability, Single Parent|
Skills and Qualifications:-
– People who are passionate about web technology, problem-solving, and creatively using the WordPress platform make great WordPress developers.
– Employers look for candidates with experience working with WordPress as well as the following skills:
– The candidate must process at least Degree/Diploma DI computer science or equivalent.
– At least 1 or 2 years of working experience in the related field are required for this position.
– Web site design – WordPress developers use their design skills to optimize the user’s experience. They incorporate principles of design such as contrast, balance, and unity
as a foundation for creating beautiful websites.
– Programming – developers are constantly learning and improving their programming and development skills, and have a working knowledge of basic web technologies and
the WordPress platform.
– Knowledge of industry trends – the world of web development is always changing, and WordPress developers must stay up to date with how the industry is moving so they
can anticipate factors that will impact their work.
– Attention to detail – successful web development is all about the details, and WordPress developers know that attention to detail is critical to providing a high-quality
– Communication skills – communication is key for programmers. They communicate not only with other programmers and creative, but also with the organization or firm’s
team and with clients.
Tools of The Trade
– A WordPress developer’s main tool is their computer, and they are comfortable using the following computer tools and technologies:
– Back-end technologies (such as PHP)
– Debugging tools (such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug)
– Web site creation tools (WordPress)
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!