|Company||Human Capital Connection|
|Job State||Kuala Lumpur|
|Working Location||Direction to Here|
|Job Function||Sales - Telesales / Telemarketing|
|This company is willing to hire|
By Leadership Resources
– Responsible for managing the activities performed as an Outbound Sales
– Representative to ensure sales, organization goals and objectives are met.
– Accountable to grow and maintain customer relationships, exceed sales target and ensure key performance indicators are managed and achieved.
– To ensure administrative tasks related to roles and responsibilities are managed and complied with efficiently.
– Generating interest, qualifying prospect and closing sales over the phone
– Ability to work cross-functional and manage stakeholders to achieve business objectives and strategy.
– Candidate must posses atleast Diploma level in any discipline
– 1-3 years of telemarketing experience, those with specific experience in the Education/Training industry will have added advantage.
– Understand basic P&L concept, analytical skills will be and added advantage
– Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel
– Good team player, problem solving skills, negotiation skills, honest with integrity
– Candidate willing to work in KL city centre
– 25 to 40 years old
– Self-starter, requires minimum supervision
– Language proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia, proficiency in Mandarin will be an advantage.
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Publika, Solaris Dutamas, Kuala Lumpur
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!