|Company||QS Enrolment Solutions|
|Job State||Kuala Lumpur|
|Working Location||No Specific Location|
|Job Function||Customer Service - General|
|This company is willing to hire||Single Parent|
We are seeking energetic and reliable temps to join our team as a Student Enquiry Officer. Acting as an ambassador for partner universities, this temporary position (Feb 2020 to May 2020) entails making
outbound calls to prospective students and completing the necessary follow-ups as well as responding and redirecting emails.
Primary Functions: (in order of importance)
• Efficiently conducting outbound call campaigns for offer holders, enquirers and applied prospects including carrying out the relevant follow-ups
• Perform administrative duties such as data entry, responding to, and redirecting emails
• Enter and maintain detailed and accurate prospect profiles via the CRM
Personal Requirements to Meet Position Objectives:
• Post-secondary school diploma or equivalent
• Fluent in spoken and written English.
• Excellent phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening. Strong
consideration will be given to candidates with previous contact centre or customer
service work experience
• Be available to work a variety of day shifts (first shift starts as early as 7:00am, last shift
ends no later than 7:00pm), as well as weekends and statutory holidays
• Flexible and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
• Well-organised, has good administration skills, and IT literate
As this is a project based position, we would prefer candidates who can commit at least 1 month contract with us.
Minimum hours to work in a day is 7.5 hours and min working days to work in a week is at least 3 days and above.
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!