|Company||Oasis swiss sdn bhd|
|Working Location||No Specific Location|
|Job Function||Featured, Journalist / Editing / Writing - Content Copywriting|
|Job Industry||Trading / Wholesale|
|This company is willing to hire|
The Social Media Management team is responsible for coordinating and executing the company’s social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook and Instagram. The successful candidate will work closely with key members of staff, external social media consultants, influencers and affiliates, as well as communicating directly with customers and followers. This role will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and gaining visibility for our brand. If you find Social Media in a pet startup environment exciting, this position is for you.
Social Media Strategy Refinement:
– Improve and extend existing social media strategy
– Obtain buy-in / approvals from stakeholders on strategic decisions
– Develop tactical plans based on agreed strategies
Social Media Community Management:
– Engage regularly with our followers, build relationships and a sense of community. Not just on our posts – we need to be interacting with their posts and content
– Increase the number of followers, likes and levels of engagement
– Post to various social media accounts on a regular basis and use tools like Buffer (if needed) to plan future posts
Content Development and Maintenance:
– Develop the content acquisition plan for the various social media platforms
– Develop posting calendar for all content across platforms
– Work with the our team and external partners to create exciting and fresh content that is on-brand that supports the social media strategy
– Understanding and monitoring social media analytics
– Track key social media and website analytics, including via Google Analytics
– Monitor content performance and monitor flow of traffic to our website
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!