|Company||Jobs Xpert Brilliant Sdn Bhd|
|Working Location||No Specific Location|
|Job Industry||Construction / Building|
|This company is willing to hire|
Jobs Xpert Brilliant Sdn Bhd is a Recruitment Firm. We assist our clients with all the talent search processes. They are growing renovation and construction of commercial units (hospital, school/college, hospital, office, mall & retail outlets) Currently in the expansion and seeking for talents to join them.
Position: Site Supervisor
Location: Mutiara Bukit Kemuning, Seksyen 32 Shah Alam, 40460
· Supervise construction work on-site to ensure that all requirements of the property’s drawings and plans meet at the agreed timelines.
· Inspect subcontractor work daily, ensuring it meets design criteria and quality standards.
· Ensure that all subcontracted work progresses according to schedule.
· Responsible for workers’ safety and cleanliness at the project site.
· Perform quality checks on the project’s materials and construction quality.
· Preparation of Reports (Site Inspection Report, Rectification of Works Report, etc)
· Attend project/site meetings coordinate site activities.
· Able to work under pressure.
· Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
· Candidate must possess at least SPM, Professional Certificate, Diploma, or equivalent.
· At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field will be an advantage.
· Able to handle 20 – 30 site workers.
· Preferably candidates specialized in Project Management and Retail Renovation.
· Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia, English.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Willing to travel to any project site at any time.
· Basic computer skills.
· Possess own transport.
· Able to work under minimum supervision, independently, and in a team.
· Able to work long hours, weekend,s and Public Holidays when required.
· Basic RM 2,800.00 – RM 3,500.00
· Working hours: 5 days work (9.00am – 6.30pm)
· OT / Allowances entitlement
· Annual Leave: 10 -16 days
· EPF, EIS & Socso
Interested applicants, please contact 014 363 2882 (Angel)
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!