About the Role
- Supports regional Business Intelligence (BI) in Sales, Finance, E-Commerce Supply Chain, Ownership Solution and Digital Marketing
- Main objective is to ensure implementation of BI projects in line with business demands and to build a sound data ecosystem for our organization.
- Assist in building new data strategies and adoption of new business requirements for BI.
- Candidate must be skilled in managing project coordination, data governance and control and sound knowledge providing business analysis and including having strong understanding of Power BI.
- Effective stakeholder management and cross-functional work collaboration.
BI Lead Solution Design
- Leading in design, specification and selection of BI solutions with specific focus on functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance;
- Analyse BI requirements and design/develop BI Reporting solutions to support standard reporting, Dashboard and self-service environment;
- Analyse requirements and architect appropriate solutions, with detailed design documents;
- Ensure documentation is up to date;
- BI Data and Datawarehouse Architecture
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define the business layer and presentation layer of the BI Model that is business friendly and supports a self-service environment;
- Review the current BI architecture and recommend changes as appropriate;
- Ensuring the product/solution architecture is scalable and extensible;
- Business Partnering
- Collaborate with cross business teams to gather and document BI requirements;
- Will be the primary contact for questions about existing BI reports and Dashboards;
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables;
- Coordinate and organize Demos, Proof of Concept (POVs) and user acceptance testing (UATs);
- You are expected to participate in special projects as required by the business and/or as part or your career development plan.
Degree in IT or Data Science, preferably with experience in leading and managing a BI team in a MNC organization.
- 7+ years in experience in Power BI
- 7+ years in BI project management
- 7+ years in Data Warehouse
- 5+ years in Data Modelling
GOOD TO HAVE
This role requires candidates who are based in Malaysia only.
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
Don't miss out on Malaysia's part time jobs
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!