|Job State||Kuala Lumpur|
|Working Location||No Specific Location|
|Job Function||Arts / Creative / Graphics Design - Industrial / Product Design|
|This company is willing to hire|
• Perform floral arrangements according to the production schedules.
• Ensure floral arrangements, control and standards for each product are according to the company quality standards and client’s requirements.
• Maintain inventories of materials, equipment and products.
• Perform office and retail service duties such as keeping invoices records, and serving customers if necessary.
• Decorate or supervise the decoration of events onsite as required such as corporate events, parties or weddings.
• Water the plants, cut, condition, and clean flowers and foliage for storage.
• Unpack stocks upon receiving into the shop.
• Perform general cleaning duties to ensure the shop is clean and tidy.
• Other duties may arise from time to time and may be assigned to the employee.
• No prior experience in floristry necessary although experience is preferred
• Have a love of flowers and people
• Have a strong sense of urgency, responsibility, focus and discipline
• Able to work long hours when required
Company Profit Sharing upon confirmed as permanent
Wide Learning and exposure in E-commerce Online Business
6 Working days
Friendly working environment
Free Dessert to eat
Free car park
Annual leave and sick leave
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!