|Company||LaurelCap Sdn Bhd|
|Working Location||Direction to Here|
|Job Function||Administrative / Clerical, Featured, VERIFIED|
|Job Industry||Real Estate / Property Management|
|This company is willing to hire||Single Parent|
· To assist the Manager in dealing with the Chinese Investment Portfolio.
· Self-managing individual, capable of multi-tasking while meeting deadlines, with willingness to learn new technologies, possess great interpersonal and communication skills with high level of integrity and initiative, and ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision when applicable.
· Strong organizational and documenting skills.
· Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint, plus email and internet browsers. Knowledge of social media platforms is important, including Twitter, Facebook, WeChat, LinkedIn and others.
· Language fluency in Chinese (Mandarin) and English is required.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent presentation, listening, and relationship building skills.
· Experience in product marketing and creating Marketing Requirements Documents is desired.
· Ideal candidate will be self-motivated, with strong creativity and ability to think strategically.
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!