|Company||YYC Holdings Sdn Bhd|
|Job State||Kuala Lumpur|
|Working Location||No Specific Location|
|Job Function||Sales - General|
|This company is willing to hire|
YYC is looking for passionate Sales & Marketing Executive to implement all sales activities on
assigned areas. This include generating quality leads, sourcing and developing client referrals,
prepare for schedule sales activities, develop and make presentations of company products and
services to current and potential clients. Ensures customer satisfaction and manage the quality of
product and service delivery.
We are growing very fast and on the road to becoming the number 1 choice for SME in Malaysia.
Join us and be a part of this awesome movement!
• Implement sales plans and evaluate effectiveness of plans to generate targeted sales and
• Identify and tap opportunities to close business deals.
• Develop client-focused relationship to understand their needs so that proposed solutions
address their issues.
• Provide input in sales planning to develop business development strategies and goals.
• Set up appointments for consultants to present YYC’s products and services to clients to
• Prepare quotations, proposals and presentation to clients to generate more sales.
• Prepare timely and accurate reporting to management.
• Support marketing events / activities organized by the company.
• Proactively recommend ways to add value to clients and make existing processes simple
and better to build client’s engagement and satisfaction.
• Bachelor’s degree, post graduate diploma, professional degree, business studies/
administration / management, marketing or its equivalent.
• At least 1 year of sales experience in the services industries.
• Negotiation skills
• Strategic thinking and planning. Apply sales strategies when dealing with clients.
• Sales prospecting and selling skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to interact with people at all levels.
• Planning and organising skills.
• Business acumen with an insight, a perception, and a sharpness to understand client’s
needs and business opportunities.
• Keeps up-to-date with developments in clients’ industries and new practices in the
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!