|Company||TBox (Ara) Sdn Bhd|
|Working Location||No Specific Location|
|Job Function||Education - General, Featured, VERIFIED|
|This company is willing to hire|
Treasure Box is a child enrichment centre. We are a passionate group of educators who believe in equipping children with a competitive edge to meet future challenges rather than just meeting the requirement of school syllabus.
We run a two-stage curriculum:
1. Foundation for MPM Math (for children aged 3 to 5)
This pre-school program is developed based on the Multiple Intelligences theory of Howard Gardner, child psychology theory of Jean Piaget and teaching philosophy of Maria Montessori. It offers 570 unique boxes of “game-like” challenges to be solved using hands-on manipulation. This structured curriculum inculcates mathematical thinking and positive learning attitude.
2. MPM Mathematics (for children aged 6 to 12)
A continuation program after our pre-school Foundation program, MPM Math is the math enrichment program of choice in Singapore to extend students’ learning of Singapore Math in schools, with additional training in advanced geometry. The unique presentation of questions and creative multi-model solutions effectively elevate students’ level of critical thinking.
We are now looking for more teachers to join our weekend team at both locations (Citta Mall, Ara Damansara & Centrepoint, Bandar Utama).
Candidates are required to work only on weekends and can choose to work only on Saturdays or only on Sundays or on both days. Working hours on Sat / Sun:
9am to 1pm Classes
1pm to 3pm Lunch break
3pm to 5pm Classes
– Guide students in solving mathematical challenges following the well-sequenced MPM Math curriculum
– Help children develop analytical and problem solving skills neglected in schools and traditional math programs
– Ignite children’s passion in math that will give them an academic edge throughout their education and beyond
– Conduct classes based on the philosophy of “self-learning”, providing pointers only when necessary
– Continually monitor each child’s work and to keep in communication with parents to reap the full benefits of the program
– Confident in Math and LOVES solving Math challenges
– Enthusiastic in igniting the same passion in children and instilling a positive attitude towards Math
– Appreciates the importance of understanding fundamental concepts instead of focusing on procedures to get to correct answers quickly
– Graduate / Undergraduate in Math or Engineering courses an advantage
– Must be able to work for AT LEAST ONE YEAR
– Fluent in English & good communication skills
– Min age: 21
– Female preferred
– Stay in Petaling Jaya (preferred)
– Possess own transport
All lesson plans, curriculum and materials will be prepared and provided by us. Teachers are not required to prepare materials.
Professional training, support and continuous coaching will be offered to the successful candidate.
Priorities will be given to applications with attached CV.
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!