|Company||TBox (Ara) Sdn Bhd|
|Working Location||No Specific Location|
|Job Function||Education - General, Featured, VERIFIED|
|This company is willing to hire|
Treasure Box is a child enrichment centre. We are a passionate group of educators who believe in equipping children with a competitive edge to meet future challenges rather than just meeting the requirement of school syllabus.
We run a two-stage curriculum:
1. Whole Brain Development Program (for children aged 3 to 7)
This pre-school program is developed based on the Multiple Intelligences theory of Howard Gardner, child psychology theory of Jean Piaget and teaching philosophy of Maria Montessori. It lays a broad-based foundation in reasoning, preparing children for our MPM Math training later. The programs are well-designed with structured curriculum and are based SOLELY on hands-on games. Children learn through play!!
2. Multi-Process Multi-Model MPM Mathematics (for children aged 5 to 12)
A continuation program after our pre-school Whole Brain Development Program, MPM Math was founded in Taiwan in 1995 and meets with tremendous success in Taiwan and Singapore. It has successfully introduced math to children in a creative and engaging manner, gaining the trust of parents for over 2 decades.
We are now looking for more teachers to join our weekend team at both locations (Citta Mall, Ara Damansara & Centrepoint, Bandar Utama).
Candidates are required to work only on weekends and can choose to work only on Saturdays or only on Sundays or on both days. Working hours on Sat / Sun:
9am to 1pm Classes
1pm to 3pm Lunch break
3pm to 5pm Classes
– Guide students in solving mathematical challenges following the well-sequenced MPM Math curriculum
– Help children develop analytical and problem solving skills neglected in schools and traditional math programs
– Ignite children’s passion in math that will give them an academic edge throughout their education and beyond
– Conduct classes based on the philosophy of “self-learning”, providing pointers only when necessary
– Continually monitor each child’s work and to keep in communication with parents to reap the full benefits of the program
– Confident in Math and LOVES solving Math challenges
– Enthusiastic in igniting the same passion in children and instilling a positive attitude towards Math
– Appreciates the importance of understanding fundamental concepts instead of focusing on procedures to get to correct answers quickly
– Graduate / Undergraduate in Math or Engineering courses an advantage
– Must be able to work for AT LEAST ONE YEAR
– Fluent in English & good communication skills
– Min age: 21
– Female preferred
– Stay in Petaling Jaya (preferred)
– Possess own transport
All lesson plans, curriculum and materials will be prepared and provided by us. Teachers are not required to prepare materials.
Professional training, support and continuous coaching will be offered to the successful candidate.
Priorities will be given to applications with attached CV.
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!