|Job State||Kuala Lumpur|
|Working Location||No Specific Location|
|Job Function||Journalist / Editing / Writing - General|
|Job Industry||Information Technology (Hardware / Software)|
|This company is willing to hire||Retiree, Person with Disability, Single Parent, Non-Malaysian|
Our well-established novel translation company is looking for Proofreaders (fluent in Chinese and English) to proofread top Chinese novels that had been translated into English, catering to readers all over the world. We have more than 400 talented freelancers working with us and scouting for more.
This is a long-term position for suitable candidates.
– Proofread translated chapters (Chinese to English) in a timely manner
– Communicate with translators regarding comments and suggestions
– Work Closely with Internal Quality Assurance Team and Project Coordinator at ongoing basis to ensure the project quality
– Attend monthly online editor training and team meeting
– Work from home or any place you like
– Flexible working schedule
– Previous proofreading, editing experiences preferred but not required and willing to be trained
– You need to be fluent in Chinese and English
– Good English writing skills especially literal writing
– Interested in reading and/or writing variety of novels fictions or non-fictions
– Able to work alone and also with the team of translators and editors
– Responsible and Accountable
– Good Time Management and Organization Skills
– Good Computer skills
– You will get a chance to work with English-Chinese translators and English editors all over the world.
– It is a long-term project. You will have a stable income monthly by providing quality editing work.
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!