|Working Location||No Specific Location|
|Job Function||IT / Computer - General|
|Job Industry||Information Technology (Hardware / Software)|
|This company is willing to hire||Single Parent, Non-Malaysian|
Working closely with the overall Project Lead, the main function of this role is to sub-project lead the migration from the existing AVAYA telephony solution towards another, new Unified Communications solution. Currently the new solution is based on Skype for Business telephony & Audiocodes Gateways/Session Boarder Controller. You, as the sub project lead, have the responsibility to migrate all locations within the APAC region.
For those migrations you are steering a provider team in delivering smooth co-ordinated migrations.
• Project management of multiple installations/migrations towards new Unified Communications technologies (currently the new solution is based on Skype for Business telephony & Audiocodes Gateways/SBC’s).
• Plan, direct, and communicate with customers, partners, and internal team members to assess existing configurations (Discovery Sheets), user account setups, central and local business configuration needs and deployment requirements.
• Work with multiple teams and business stakeholders to make sure all services are activated, devices are ordered, shipped and enabled, account porting is completed, end users are trained where necessary.
• Supervising change requests (present them in operation/run meetings)
• Track onboarding performance to ensure all deployments fall within the expected service level agreement and are effectively handed over into operations to the operational service provider team.
• Provide periodic reports to stakeholders highlighting progress, Go-live dates, key milestones, impediments etc of the migrations planning and execution.
• Co-ordinating local activities; for example: testing dial plans, hardware installation, getting access for provider’s project team if necessary.
• CMDB documentation.
• Ensuring handover to operations (incl. internal process tools e.g. WUSS, IT4U etc).
• 5+ years’ in IT project management plus technical environments.
• Technical experience with MS Skype for Business, Audiocodes, AVAYA products is essential. Experience with MS Teams, Cisco and contact center technologies (especially Pureconnect) is preferred.
• Prior experience in UCaaS preferred.
• Knowledge in project management and collaboration tools. (Jira, Confluence, Sharepoint).
• Knowledge of unified communications, telephony, voice over IP, networking etc.
• Fluent in English.
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!