|Job State||Kuala Lumpur|
|Working Location||No Specific Location|
|Job Function||Education - General|
|This company is willing to hire|
– Conduct lessons according to lesson plan
– Handling basic administrative tasks
– Observe and understand students’ behaviour, record student development and learning progress
– Build a good relationship with parents and ensure they are aware of children progress
*** Teaching material and training will be provided.
– Prefer female
– Must possess at least SPM and above. University / college students are welcome to apply.
– Responsible, reliable and able to work on time
– Passionate, caring and enjoy working with children (5 – 12 years old)
– Good communication in English, Chinese & Malay.
– Creative and energetic
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!