|Working Location||No Specific Location|
|Job Function||Education - Primary / Secondary Teacher / Tutor|
|This company is willing to hire||Retiree, Person with Disability, Single Parent, Non-Malaysian|
The role of the tutor is to prepare a qualified lesson for the subject(s) handled according to the academy classes. All tutors, or and junior academy tutors will prepare the course work based on the academy program definition.
· Must have expertise /experience in teaching the subject
· Preparation, of coursework and review against the Expert tutor / Academy Head for approval.
· Continuously mentor, coach, and motivate the students and identify students that need extra attention.
· Handle lesson professionally, inspect understanding levels of students during lessons. Focus to deliver high quality academy lessons
· Comply to academy class schedules, on time and cover the course work without backlog or delays.
· Directly responsible to ensure the growth and results achievements of individual students.
· Minimum of 1-8 years working experience preferably in education industry (Possess a recognized Bachelor Degree in Education or its equivalent is a bonus)
· Must have strong and proven track records in teaching, coaching, mentoring and motivating skills and delivering strong academy results performance to students individually.
· Computer literate and a good command of the communication skills.
· Willing to work on occasional weekends
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!