|Company||Rent A Dress|
|Working Location||Direction to Here|
|Job Function||Featured, Sales - Retail|
|This company is willing to hire||Person with Disability, Single Parent, Non-Malaysian|
Ever wanted to know what it’s like working for a fashion startup? Love to surround yourself with beautiful dresses and dressing ladies up for that special occasion?
As a Fashion Associate at RAD, you will be able to get firsthand experience of what it’s like to work in Retail, Customer Service and Operations at the various stages of the end-to-end service we deliver to customers – from styling customers to answering enquiries to on-time fulfillment, returns and quality checks.
The scope of work includes:
– Assist in exclusive individual showroom appointments
– Maintaining records of customer enquiries within set response times
– Packing of dresses for deliveries and performing QC on returned dresses
– Updating records and feedback for continuous improvement to increase customer satisfaction
This job is for you if you identify with the following:
– delight in bringing the best customer experience to customers
– highly organised and detailed
– keen eye for fashion styling
– high tolerance, patience and able to maintain composure under high-stress situations
– able to multi-task
– Proficient with Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
– fluent in written and spoken Malay and English
– ability to sew is a definite plus
Job Type: Part Time
Remuneration: RM8/hour minimum
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!