|Company||Manpower Business Solution Sdn Bhd|
|Job State||Kuala Lumpur|
|Working Location||No Specific Location|
|Job Function||Customer Service - Call Centre Executive|
|Job Industry||Human Resource|
|This company is willing to hire|
Looking for NATIVE KOREAN/ JAPANESE SPEAKER
Position: Customer Experience Analyst (Korean/Japanese)
Salary: RM 8,000++ (depends on exp)
Working Location: Kuala Lumpur
Working hours : Rotation shift 24/7, (5 days a week, 2 days off)
The Customer Experience Agent will implement interactions between the client and the client’s customers / stakeholders. The role will require coordination between internal and external decision
makers to support the mission of ensuring a safe and fun environment while providing excellent customer service to cultivate a strong brand presence in the market.
– Understand Client Policies and Guidelines
– Review user reports regarding website content
– Make decisions according to the defined Policies and Procedures
– Identify improvement opportunities in work flow and suggest solutions
– Interface effectively with other internal and Client teams
– Have the ability to interpret and apply complex policies to content and apply without bias
– Detail orientation and client focus
– Passionate about the internet and online applications
– Willingness to accept feedback and quickly adapt
– Have the ability to deliver quality work in a fast-paced environment
– Flexibility with constant changes, adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
– Content review experience preferred
– Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team adding positive attitude and solid business acumen
– Ability to communicate in a dynamic environment throughout all management levels
– Familiarity with navigating, searching, download, installing and uninstalling apps on a phone
– Non Native Japanese / Korean welcome to apply.
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!