|Company||Human Capital Connection|
|Working Location||Direction to Here|
|Job Function||Business Development / Marketing|
|Job Industry||Beauty / Fitness / Personal Care|
|This company is willing to hire|
– Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
– Assisting product managers in all planning, coordination and executing according to marketing plans or product launches
– Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns social media, exhibitions and promotional events
– Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
– Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
– Assisting in liaising with designer, contractor and retailer on new counter construction, counter enhancement and maintenance for all counters
– Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
– Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
– Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
– Candidate must possess diploma or degree in Marketing or Business Management or equivalent
– Minimum 2 years of work experience in marketing and advertising operations in beauty industry or FMCG or Business to Business industry.
– Excellent in communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with all levels.
– Demonstrate excellent knowledge and understanding of marketing techniques.
– Must be dedicated, energetic and able to convey innovative ideas.
– Good presentation skills.
Menara UAC, Mutiara Damansara.
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!