|Company||Human Capital Connection|
|Job State||Kuala Lumpur|
|Working Location||Direction to Here|
|Job Function||Business Development / Marketing, Public Relations / Communications|
|Job Industry||Food & Beverage / Restaurant|
|This company is willing to hire|
By Reggae Global (M) Sdn Bhd
– To plan & manage calendar of marketing events and promotional activities.
– Develop marketing campaigns includes advertising, public relations, organizing events and market research with the cooperation of the sales team.
– Coordinate with relevant operations personnel on execution of pre, during event and post event as well as logistics to ensure timely briefing and orderly project/event management.
– Expand/manage customer database by identifying and developing relevant cross-promotional opportunities.
– To generally assist with other day-to- day Marketing & Communications functions assigned by Manager/Assistant Manager such as issuing purchase orders, follow up on event related matters/special projects, media tie-ins, assisting with on-ground execution of events, contributing ideas for marketing plans/events and other brand related marketing functions of the department.
– Upload promotion and event highlights on website and social media platforms
– To assist in all ad-hoc including sales and marketing duties and special projects.
– Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Marketing, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications, or equivalent.
– Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
– At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Applicants must be willing to work in Bukit Bintang.
Jalan Tun H.S.Lee
Basic salary commensurate with relevant experience and qualification.
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!