|Company||Makhani Sdn Bhd|
|Working Location||No Specific Location|
|Job Function||Food / Beverage / Restaurant Service - Food Preparation / Kitchen Crew|
|Job Industry||Food & Beverage / Restaurant|
|This company is willing to hire|
Duties & Responsibilities
• Works in the designated station as set by Executive Chef and/or Sous Chef.
• Able to organise the assigned work area and efficiently put away orders.
• Able to prepare and sells food within recommended time frames to meet customer expectations.
• Able to operate kitchen equipment like braising pan, baking ovens, stoves, grills, microwaves and fryers.
• Able to produce quality product in a timely and efficient manner for the guests or staff.
• Responsible to maintain cleanliness, sanitation at the assigned work area.
• Responsible for preparing and cooking all food items by the recipe and to specification.
• Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food.
• Prepare all menu items by strictly following recipes and yield guide.
• Cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards and food preparation checklist.
• Wash and peel fresh fruits, vegetables and also able to weigh, measure and mix ingredients on correct proportions.
• Have general knowledge of cooking temperatures, making soups & sauces, preparing entrees, vegetable preparation and a la carte cooking.
• Set-up the station with par stocks of menu items, and prepare the dishes designated for that station.
• Checks supplies and prep lists and ensures all items are prepped in a timely fashion.
• Replenishes service lines as needed and restocks and prepares the workstation for the next shift.
• Ensures that all products are stored properly in the correct location at the appropriate levels at all times.
• Communicate any assistance needed during busy periods and report any incidents to the Sous Chef to ensure optimum service to guests.
• Check and ensure the correctness of the temperature of appliances
• Min SPM Qualification
• Able to multi task and work under pressure
• Able to work according to shift/ schedule
• Experience in kitchen work
• Hardworking and able to work in team
• Language – spoken and written in English, Malay
**Additional statutory contribution, attendance incentives. (T&C applies)
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!