We are looking for a fresh, ambitious talent who’d like to develop their career in People Management, specifically in hospitality industry.
- Assisting People Manager in overall People Management functions – administration, recruitment, training and payroll.
- Being in charge of People Management matters at the hotel property
- Coordinating interviews, onboarding of new hires
- Coordinating training sessions
- In charge of the occupational welfare of team members
- In charge of documentation and keeping records of team members
- 5 working days, however may be required to work after hours and/or during weekends and Public Holiday.
- MALAYSIAN only
- Possess positive attitude, friendly and approachable, able to maintain confidentiality in P&C matters, willing to learn.
- Must be able to work independently
- Well-groomed and cheerful earns extra points!
- Possess Diploma in Administration/ Human Resources, Hospitality or Tourism
- Minimum 1 year of working experience, however we may consider fresh graduates if you are the right fit!
Position will be based in Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
Don't miss out on Malaysia's part time jobs
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!