|Job State||Kuala Lumpur|
|Working Location||No Specific Location|
|Job Function||Human Resources - General|
|Job Industry||Information Technology (Hardware / Software)|
|This company is willing to hire||Retiree, Person with Disability, Single Parent, Non-Malaysian|
1. We are looking for HR Executive to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programmes.
2. HR Executive responsibilities include creating referral programmes, updating HR Policies and overseeing our hiring processes.
3. You will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees.
4. Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them.
5. Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
6. Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiative for all employees.
7. Measure employee retention and turnover rates.
-BSc/MSc in Human Resource Management or relevant field.
-Familiarity with Human Resource Management Systems and Applicant Training Systems.
-Proficiency in English is required.
-Open to all Malaysian and Foreigner that currently live in Malaysia
-The vacancy is applied to all retirees.
-Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply
1. Solid communication skills
2. Demonstrate leadership skills
3. Time management
5. Able to work under pressure
6. High commitment and Discipline
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!