|Company||Imec Network Sdn Bhd|
|Job State||Kuala Lumpur|
|Working Location||No Specific Location|
|Job Function||Human Resources - Recruitment / Staffing|
|Job Industry||Advertising / Public Relation|
|This company is willing to hire||Person with Disability, Single Parent|
· Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
· Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
· Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment
· Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
· Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
· Participating in recruitment efforts.
· Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process.
· Monitor employee daily attendance related matters.
· Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office.
· Candidate who is able to handle year end documents for submission like EA form and E submission will be an added advantage.
· Manage and replenish the stock of office stationery.
· General admin support and other relevant ad-hoc tasks or assignments.
· To handle office administrative duties & fulfill any other tasks assigned by superior.
· Posses a Diploma in Business or Management field, or equivalent.
· Preferable with 2 years working experience.
· Able read and write in Mandarin and English
· Matured in handling HR issues, able to work independently and work well with others as a
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!