|Company||CR Consultancy Pte Ltd|
|Job State||Work From Home|
|Working Location||No Specific Location|
|Job Function||Administrative / Clerical|
|This company is willing to hire||Person with Disability, Single Parent, Non-Malaysian|
Posted on behalf of another company in Singapore:-
Job Title: HR & Admin Executive
Occupation: HR & Admin Executive
Office Administration Function (35%)
1. Managing the full spectrum of office administration function, including reception, pantry, logistics for staff onboarding and off-boarding, office inventory and IT assets etc;
2. Responsible for the full spectrum of office facilities management; upkeeping of the office set up.
3. Assist in incoming calls, answering queries and redirecting calls when necessary and attend to visitors of all levels
4. Organizing and managing company events (e.g., Team building activities, Rewards and recognition programs, Year-end party, etc.)
5. Assist in Covid related measures for employees
6. Ensure that information of machinery and asset is updated and lorry insurance and road tax is being renewed on time
7. Support accounts to send out invoice to customers and update customer card to HQ
8. Maintain proper filing system, including data management and file sharing
9. Bank in cheque when necessary
HR Function (50%)
1. Assist with the recruitment process from job posting, candidates sourcing and screening, coordination of interviews, and administrative components involved.
2. Recruitment & selection Management (from manpower requisition for vacant position to the closing, apply and monitor renewal of work pass of foreign employees, medical examination & purchase of security bond (if required) arrangements, monitor foreign employees’ passport expiry dates)
3. Manage the work passes process e.g. applying/renewing and cancellation.
4. Ensure that newly hired employees are properly oriented about the company and also the master manpower file is maintained properly
5. Managing insurance of the company to ensure that yearly is being updated and renewed
6. Understand the able to perform the reporting of any accident cases at workplace.
7. Training & Development Management for all employee (Develop learning and development program for employees, liaise with authorities pertaining to any claims for government grants for staff training, updating records in employees’ personal files etc, organize team building activities)
8. Monitor annual / medical leave and liaise with employee and account department.
9. Compensation Management (Process monthly payroll and prepare annual submission to IRAS etc, propose annual salary review)
10.Coordinate with workers on the doctor appointment and training
11.Assist with staff resignation process from resignation till exit interview
12.To handle all the MOM notice and declaration
13.Ensure that all employees database is being updated correctly at all times
14.Ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements
Procurement Function (15%)
1. Able to perform procurement function from sourcing of items to before making payment.
2. Requisition and maintenance of office suppliers and consumables
1. At least 2 to 3 years’ experience as an HR & Admin Executive, HR Admin Assistant or similar role
2. Good working knowledge of local employment legislation and HR best practice.
3. Excellent organisational and administration skills in a professional corporate environment
4. An independent team player with a proactive and positive work attitude
5. Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and manage relationships at all levels
6. Able to multi-task, prioritise and work in a fast-paced environment
7. Meticulous with attention to detail and possess good problem-solving skills
8. A dynamic and motivated individual with a keen interest in continuous improvement and work excellence
9. IT savvy with a good grasp of MS Office applications
10. Prefer to have previous Singapore experience
Minimum Qualification Level:
Diploma/Degree in any discipline, preferably Human Resource or Business Administration
Monthly Salary Range (SGD)
$2,300 – 3,200
Mon – Friday 9.00am to 6.00pm
(Need to pick up call on Saturdays – if necessary)
Postal Code: 629132
Block/House No.: 16
Street Name: JALAN SAMULUN
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!