|Job State||Kuala Lumpur|
|Working Location||No Specific Location|
|Job Function||Featured, Food / Beverage / Restaurant Service - Food Preparation / Kitchen Crew|
|Job Industry||Food & Beverage / Restaurant|
|This company is willing to hire|
You’re going to have to get down to the nitty gritty because it’s your job to help maintain high standards of health and safety and to make sure the kitchen never runs out of ingredients. Note that part of the day may be spent working in an office, ordering supplies and so on.
1. Assisting your supervisor with the kitchen needs.
2. To ensure the baking, taste, smells of the food is conformed with the recipes and appearance standards.
3. Making sure the kitchen is a safe and a hygienic place to work.
4. Ensure that the inventory, storage, and distribution of ingredients and supplies is organised.
5. Assist in the planning of production schedule, apportion ingredients and use food surpluses.
Skills & Experiences required:
1. Experience of working in a kitchen and/or F&B industry
2. Attention to detail
3. Positive attitude and willingness to learn
4. Some management experience is an added advantage
5. Health and safety or food hygiene qualifications or knowledge is a bonus
Note: 2 months training will be held in D7, Sentul prior to working in production centre in Kepong.
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!