|Job State||Kuala Lumpur|
|Working Location||Direction to Here|
|Job Function||Customer Service - General, Featured|
|Job Industry||Beauty / Fitness / Personal Care|
|This company is willing to hire||Person with Disability, Single Parent|
The Front Desk Associate is in charge of welcoming and directing members as they enter the gym. They will assist members’ requests and answer inquiries about gym sales and policies. Additionally administrative duties are performed in this position as directed by the Gym General Manager or Operations Supervisor.
● Enthusiastically greets each members and guests promptly to create a friendly environment as people enter and leave the gym.
● Make sure the front desk is always attended to
● Sign in members for classes
● Register all guests into the gym
● Maintain gym area
● Answer phones, make follow up calls
● Responsible for gym walk-thru as designated in walk-thru log.
● Opening and/or closing the gym
● Punctual for work shifts
● High school diploma or equivalent required.
● Excellent customer service skills are required.
● Able to communicate effectively in English
● Functional computer skills are required.
● Ability to multi-task.
● Must be able to work a flexible work schedule to include holidays and weekends.
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!