|Company||TRUECAPITAL ASIA SDN BHD|
|Job State||Kuala Lumpur|
|Working Location||No Specific Location|
|Job Function||Banking / Financial Services|
|Job Industry||Banking / Finance Services / Investment|
|This company is willing to hire|
You will be responsible to:
· Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems, ensuring compliance with accounting, regulator, and internal audit requirements.
· Develop insightful analysis and reporting.
· Oversee budgeting and the implementation of budgets so as to monitor progress.
· Driving the organization’s capability, leveraging systems & shared service efficiencies, and being a champion of sharing and adopting best practices.
· Serve as a strong talent developer by hiring, developing, retaining and promoting direct team, managing work allocation, training, problem resolution, performance evaluation and raising the performance bar.
The Finance Manager be a seasoned and mature leader with at least 8-10 years of broad accounts and/or finance experience, ideally beginning in operations for a B2B company, followed by experience gathering and evaluating financial information and making actionable recommendations to senior leadership. S/he will have experience managing the finance function (accounting, budgeting, control, and reporting) within a diverse, division-based entity. Previous exposure and experience in finance operations, control, tax, treasury and M&A matters desirable.
The Finance Manager will have the following experience and attributes:
· Build trust by being open and candid with everyone, and valuing diverse perspectives and debate. Make decisions by aligning and prioritizing actions to drive results every day.
· Win consistently by holding oneself accountable for asking “what else can I do?”
· Continuously improve by reaching across boundaries for new ideas.
· Build talent by holding oneself accountable for the strength and diversity of your team, and owning your own development.
· A clear passion for winning; a hands-on manager with integrity and a desire to implement lasting, positive improvements.
· Mature and proactive, having strong analytical skills.
· An effective communicator, with strong oral and written skills.
· A change agent with self-confidence to drive the organization beyond the status quo.
· A minimum of a BA; CIMA or ACCA preferred
Our employees deserve the best. That’s why with us, you will receive a range of benefits that include a competitive salary and all the tools, technology and support you need to succeed. That’s not all. We’ll also offer you Medical & Insurance benefits. All this, plus a unique company spirit that encourages people to achieve their best.
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!