|Company||Louis Vuitton Malaysia|
|Job State||Kuala Lumpur|
|Working Location||No Specific Location|
|Job Function||Customer Service - General, Featured|
|This company is willing to hire||Non-Malaysian|
1.5 Months Duration : 19th June – 31st July 2019 (training and exhibition)
Working Hours : On Shift (9.30am-4.30pm OR 3.30pm-10.30pm)
Venue : Kuala Lumpur City Centre
• Conduct guided tour in the exhibition space and do story-telling on key pieces displayed in an engaging manner
• Greet walk-in visitors in a professional, enthusiastic and friendly manner
• Distribute exhibition flyers to visitors and give clear direction to the exhibition hall
• Control queue at the exhibition entrance/exit
– Enthusiastic, agile and highly driven with an outgoing charisma.
– Genuine interest to interact and meet people from diverse background
– Strong communications in English/Bahasa Malaysia/Mandarin. Any other foreign language would be an added advantage.
– Fashion / Communications / Marketing students are encouraged to apply
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!