|Company||Omniraise Sdn Bhd|
|Job State||Kuala Lumpur|
|Working Location||No Specific Location|
|Job Function||Administrative / Clerical, Featured|
|This company is willing to hire|
* Major Duties and Responsibilities
* Provide administrative support in relation to fundraising
* Provide support in all aspects of event planning and its administration, including being present at relevant event to do setup when needed
* Record event data, prepare letter and other correspondence, raise payment request, etc.
* Prepare event data performance reports daily, mid-week, weekly, and monthly
* Follow up payment status with finance departments and vendors
* Act as first point of contact for all fundraisers and to offer support when needed
* Manage and prepare event equipment, e.g. event stationery, pitch card, pitch board, bunting, t-shirt, lanyard, ID card, etc.
* Stock take in monthly basis and order event packs and materials in timely manner
* Collect/purchase event materials if needed
* Arrange transportation/logistics of event equipment from office to event sites in Klang Valley and outstation or vice versa
* Arrange and booking of transportation and accommodation to fundraising team who having travel trip out of Klang Valley
* State Council permit application and Police Release Form Application for Street Teams outside of KL
* Diploma in any field
* Preferably 2 years experience in event coordination
* Willing to travel (by company grab or own transport)
* Team player and good communication
* Can-do attitude
* Excellent time management
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!