|Company||ELS Language Centres|
|Working Location||No Specific Location|
|Job Function||Education - Primary / Secondary Teacher / Tutor|
|This company is willing to hire||Single Parent, Non-Malaysian|
ELS Language Centres specialises in delivering English language Programmes to prepare students for success in their tertiary studies and careers. ELS Malaysia has more than 27 years of experience in teaching English to local and international students while its franchisor, ELS USA, celebrated its 56th anniversary this year. With over 150,000 CIEP graduates from its internationally recognised Certified Intensive English Programme, ELS Malaysia has played a leading role in advancing the quality of English among students from over 50 countries.
As an institution dedicated to quality education and unique learning experiences, ELS prides itself on employing a student-focused team that is result-oriented and driven to provide the best level of service to our clients.
ELS welcomes you to join its motivated and caring team with the positions listed here.
English Language Instructor (PART-TIME)
(Location: ELS Subang Jaya, ELS@UPM & ELS Johor Bahru)
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification with professional teaching qualification (TESL/TEFL/TESOL/CELTA)
• Minimum of three years teaching experience in related field
• Be profoundly passionate about teaching
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
• Show a desire for continuous professional development and sharing of best practices
• Display a commitment to high standards of delivery
• Be self-motivated, professional, outgoing, willing to experiment with ideas and a team-player
• Reflect a can-do attitude that supports the ELS brand position
• Practise respect for all communities, cultures and religions
• Be computer literate (Microsoft Office)
• Plan, teach and evaluate
• Maintain student class records and reports
• Fulfil administrative duties
• Participate in Professional Development
• Assist in coaching and mentoring of Associate Instructors.
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!