|Company||Manpower Business Solution Sdn Bhd|
|Job State||Kuala Lumpur|
|Working Location||No Specific Location|
|Job Function||Customer Service - Call Centre Executive|
|Job Industry||Call Centre / Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)|
|This company is willing to hire|
Looking for CUSTOMER SERVICE MANDARIN SPEAKER
Position: Customer Service (MANDARIN)
Salary: RM 3200 and above depending on years of experience + KPI Incentives RM 500 monthly depending on performance.
Working hours: Weekly shift rotating basis between Monday to Sunday, 8am – 12am, 5 days’ work per week, 8.5 working hours per day + 1 hour lunch break).
Working location: KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur
– Provide friendly and efficient service to the travel community of our client.
– Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints.
– Respond professionally to inbound phone calls, including urgent situations.
– Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
– Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails.
– Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
– Arbitrate in situations between users.
– Monitor and control numerous concurrent tasks in tandem.
– Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals
– Must be able to speak, read and write in MANDARIN
– Holding minimum Diploma Certificate in any field
– Fresh Grade are welcome to apply
– Expatriate CHINA welcome to apply
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!