|Company||Intelligent Strategy Solutions|
|Job State||Kuala Lumpur|
|Working Location||No Specific Location|
|Job Function||Finance - Corporate Finance / Investment / Merchant Banking|
|Job Industry||Manufacturing / Production|
|This company is willing to hire||Retiree, Single Parent|
These is a contract-based and commission-based position.
Raise fund for women. We run corporate social responsibility CSR programs to empower women. Our aim is to grow them in business, step by step, from zero to small and grow.
Your skills and expertise in successful grants management will aid our organization in serving B40 and women communities by securing continuous funding and executing meaningful projects.
– Research for potential funders of private and public sectors
– Identify, draft, and apply for CSR funds and grants. Prepare proposals
– Focus on funds with purposes that support women empowerment and B40
– Serves as negotiator and liaison between us and potential private or public funders
– Evaluates contracts for compliance with funders’ requirements
– Enforce relationships with donors
– Optimizing the grant administration process. Tracking grant applications.
– Two years of CSR and/ or grant application experience
– Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
– Knowledge of grant funding policies and procedures and applicable government requirement
– Solid interpersonal, communication and writing skills
– Able to work with partners/ a range of constituencies
– Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
– Computer literacy and knowledge in budgeting and accounting are advantages
Send your CV or resume to Mr. Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: 018-3984623 Mr. Tan
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!