|Company||Staarch Pte Ltd|
|Job State||Kuala Lumpur|
|Working Location||No Specific Location|
|Job Function||Administrative / Clerical|
|Job Industry||Construction / Building|
|This company is willing to hire|
Contract Admin Executive (Vietnam)
Job is basically contract administration work for a construction project in District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. This is full time position based in Vietnam.
· assist and manage in disputes matters with Client/Main Contractors/ Subcontractors/ Material vendors
· review Tenders, Contracts and Sub-contracts
· drafting and Formulation of Standard Forms for Various Contractors/ Subcontractors/ Material vendors
· assist and provide contractual advice or interpretation
· assist company in highlighting critical requirement and any deviation in compliance with terms & conditions during tendering and contracting
· assist in coordinating with internal Disciplines and subcontractors for Engineering, Procurement and Construction project in compliances with contractual terms & conditions and commercial contract law
· assist in commercial clarification with subcontractors and contractual advice and defend against subcontractor’s claims
· review/draft letters and documents from third parties/internal disciplines and assist to propose solution
· assist in administration of projects
· NDA process
· Diploma and/or Degree in Engineering or Quantity surveying or Business Administration
· At least 1 – 3 years of relevant working experience in handling of Contractual Terms & Conditions and Commercial Contract Law in Building/Construction Industry.
· proficient in English (read/write/speak)
· Familiar with FIDIC or similar standard form of contract would be an advantage
Salary Range : MYR8000 to MYR11000 per month
Staarch Pte Ltd
Staarch is a multidisciplinary architecture, engineering, project and construction management firm that exists to help our developer clients compete internationally and successfully in the property marketplace, by providing the very best in engineering, architecture, hotel and residential, interior design, construction management and marketing.
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!