|Job State||Kuala Lumpur|
|Working Location||Direction to Here|
|Job Function||Featured, Sales - Corporate - Sales Executive / Account Manager, VERIFIED|
|Job Industry||Beauty / Fitness / Personal Care|
|This company is willing to hire|
The Business Development Manager (BDM) of Wanderclass is the fitness influencer in the market, selling the fitness lifestyle products and services of Wanderclass. Customers include individuals, businesses, resident property managements, colleges/universities, government organisations and sales may be domestic or international, or a combination of both.
As well as approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business; BDM works to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible. A target driven role, Wanderclass BDM is a competitive and trustworthy team player.
Ultimately, the goal of BDM is to help Wanderclass build up its business activities, consistently meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
Key Accountabilities :
1. Play an active role in conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
2. Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
3. Setting up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
4. Work closely with the Business Development team to generate business case, and presentation on products / services.
5. Negotiate/close deals and terms of agreements.
6. Proactively checking the quantities of bookings & classes being conducted in W-spots.
7. Liaising with Venue partners & Instructors to get regular fitness classes going in workplace.
8. Handle workaround, complaints or objections.
9. Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues. Collaborate with team to achieve better results.
10. To assist in the organisation and hosting of promotional events such as local & regional wellness & fitness educational seminars & symposiums.
11. Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
12. Recording sales and contract information and sending copies to the Wanderclass Sales Office, and entering figures into the system provided.
13. Reports directly to the COO of the company.
Key Requirement :
* Strong history in sales.
* Superior analytical skills
* Thorough understanding of customer needs
* Excellent skills in marketing and negotiating techniques;
* Fast learner and passionate in sales;
* A positive, confident and determined approach;
* Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection;
* A high degree of self-motivation and ambition;
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office
* Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!