Join our friendly team in a well-established eye clinic. We are at the leading edge of advanced technology intraocular lens implants in cataract surgery whilst providing comprehensive eye care. We are looking to hire dynamic full-time staff but will consider part-timers/temporary staff as well.
- Pleasant and safe working environment. Normal office working hours with half days.
- Clinic performance incentives and bonuses are given in addition to basic salary. Medical benefits and insurance are provided for confirmed full-time employees.
- Personal development and up-skilling are encouraged. Allowances given for CME activities.
Job scope (Training will be provided)
- To assist in the delivery of patient care services: Reception work, appointments bookings, dispensing, patient counselling and customer service work.
- To assist the specialist in patient evaluation: To assist during the examination of patients. Vision and biometric testing.
- To assist in admin work: Stock taking and ordering, basic billing and cash accounting work. Filing and limited data entry. Ordering of personalised intraocular lenses for cataract surgery.
- Opportunity to be involved in clinic practice and business development: Participation in developing clinic practice matters are encouraged and valued.
To enjoy the role successfully, the basic requirements are:
- Minimum grade C or above in maths and other subjects in sciences or humanities in SPM or equivalent diploma (A degree in any field would be viewed as an added advantage.)
- Multilingual proficiency in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia. A proportion of our clientele are international patients who speak English and many of our patients communicate in Mandarin.
- Computer literacy. We have a computerised clinic records system with online links to the hospital electronic information network.
- Good interpersonal skills and pleasant personality. Comfortable dealing with people.