|Job State||Kuala Lumpur|
|Working Location||Direction to Here|
|Job Function||Featured, Food / Beverage / Restaurant Service - Food Preparation / Kitchen Crew|
|Job Industry||Food & Beverage / Restaurant|
|This company is willing to hire||Retiree, Single Parent|
Amazin’ Graze is a new local food start-up in the art of creating natural & healthy snacks for the Asian market. You’ll be working in a fun team-based environment with full training and guidance on baking and daily operations. There are a lot of opportunities to grow in the Kitchen and across the Company.
As kitchen assistant, you’ll be assisting a small team of bakers & working with other assistants to manage the day to day running of the kitchen, including food preparation, baking, cleaning of equipment, checking the supplies and rotating inventory. You will be assisting with production planning as well as quality control and monitoring. You’re going to have to get down to the nitty gritty because it’s your job to help maintain high standards of health and safety and to make sure the kitchen never runs out of ingredients. Note that part of the day may be spent working in an office, ordering supplies and so on.
1. Assisting your supervisor with the kitchen needs.
2. To ensure the baking, taste, smells of the food is conformed with the recipes and appearance standards.
3. Making sure the kitchen is a safe and a hygienic place to work.
4. Ensure that the inventory, storage, and distribution of ingredients and supplies is organised.
5. Assist in the planning of production schedule, apportion ingredients and use food surpluses.
Skills & Experiences required:
1. Experience of working in a kitchen and/or F&B industry
2. Attention to detail
3. Positive attitude and willingness to learn
4. Some management experience is an added advantage
5. Health and safety or food hygiene qualifications or knowledge is a bonus
Note: training will be held in D7, Sentul prior to working in production centre in Kepong.
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!