|Company||Human Capital Connection|
|Job State||Kuala Lumpur|
|Working Location||Direction to Here|
|Job Function||Business Development / Marketing|
|This company is willing to hire|
By Leadership Resources
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Introduce, present and close the sale of change management, organizational leadership and dialogue skills solutions to organizations operating in Malaysia and Brunei.
– Interact with clients to assess their human capital development needs, and to match those needs with the solutions that the Company offers.These solutions take the form of training, executive coaching and implementation consulting for the client and its people.
– Be comfortable holding business conversations with clients over the telephone and face-to- face.
– A Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
– A minimum of 3-5 years of working experience, especially in a corporate sales environment.
– Interested to pursue a rewarding career in sales.
– Very good command of English.
– Able to interact with people at all levels, good communication skills.
– Keen to develop personal competencies in business development, sales and facilitation.
– Strong personal discipline, willingness to work hard (but not necessarily long hours).
– Possess own car.
RM3,000 – RM4,000 (Remuneration commensurate with relevant qualification and working experience)
Publika, Solaris Dutamas, Kuala Lumpur
8.30am to 5.30pm (Monday to Friday)
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!