|Company||International Business Services|
|Job State||Kuala Lumpur|
|Working Location||No Specific Location|
|This company is willing to hire|
1. Organize and execute assigned business projects on behalf of clients according to clients requirements
2. Meet wit assigned clients when needed and perform on initial assessment of a problematic situation.
3. Collect information about the clients business throught a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys and reading reports)
4. Analyze and interpert data to unearth weakness and problems and comprrhend the causes.
5. Develop detailed business plans to drive small or radical changes.
6. Assits the client inimplementing the plan and resolving any occuring problems and issues.
1. Proven experience as business consultant or equivalent.
2. Knowledge of diverse business matters such as IT, Marketing,HR.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
4. Familiarity with a wide selection of business management software and database.
5. Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
6. Aptitude in a creative problem solving.
1. Company trip
2. Allowance and Bonuses.
Salary RM6000 – RM7500
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!