Age: Between 21 – 30
Education: Candidates must possess at least Diploma
- More than one year of social media marketing and operation experience is preferred.
- Familiar with China’s internet marketing, Weibo and WeChat operation and trends to help customers develop marketing strategies.
- Good organizational skills, smooth interaction with customers and long-term relationship between business clients.
- Have the ability to plan proposals.
- Strong ability to express English and Chinese.
- Careful, responsibility and will to pursuit accomplishment.
- Responsible for customers in the mobile Internet (Weibo, WeChat, Baidu) promotion plan;
- Responsible for customer Weibo & WeChat contents planning and finishing;
- Responsible for planning and implementation of e-business website, WeChat, Weibo and other online marketing channels daily activities and tracking maintenance;
- Responsible for increasing the number of fans and improve the engagement of the user, fully understand the needs of users to collect user feedback, analysis of user behavior and needs;
- To maintain good communication and docking with customers, understand customer needs, combined with the implementation of existing resources to meet customer demand program;
- According to customer requirements and existing services to grab the data and produce monthly report.
- Complete other tasks of superiors.
EPF, SOCSO, Annual Bonus
PartTimePost.com specialise in part-time, freelance and temporary job recruitment. By connecting the employers and jobseekers through our online services, we make flexible employment more accessible.
Don't miss out on Malaysia's part time jobs
We'll send a list of jobs to your inbox, once a day. Subscribe now!