Freelance Graphic designer at Impressive Sentiments
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
1) Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
2) Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
3) Use computer software to generate new images.
4) Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
5) Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
6) Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed
How to apply:
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and if you qualify, we’ll call you for a meeting.